how to install Gotham Addon On Kodi
Gotham is a brand new all in one kodi addon from Supremacy Repository. It has sections for Movies, TV Shows, My Lists, Freeze, The joker, Dr Death, Penguin, Deadshot, The Riddleer, Robin, Hugo Strand, Two Face, Tools And Search..
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Type in the following EXACTLY http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo- Select Gotham
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Superemacy & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- select Superemacy
- Select repository.Superemacy-x.x.x.zip
is now installed and ready to use.
The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi > Add-ons - Video Add-ons
- Ascension Addon For Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.