Tesla is a Kodi Build from Digital Wizard. It's using most of the hottest add-ons that we know of right now. will run well on most devices you can throw it at.
It is best to do this on a clean install of Kodi
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type DIGITAL & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select DIGITAL
- Select Repository.digital-.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- It will download and install - Click OK
- After it installs restart Kodi and it should come up. Be sure to give it time to build menus and update add-ons.
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.