How to Install Strike’s Allsportz Recaps Addon On kodi
The Allsportz Recaps Kodi addon from the Rockcrusher repository is a new addon providing sports highlights, replays, and previews.
After you install, the addon, you’ll see the following sections and sports from the main menu:
- NHL (Hockey)
- NBA (Basketball)
- NFL (Football)
- MLB (Baseball)
- UEFA.tv (Soccer)
- MLS (Soccer)
- FIFATV (Soccer)
- MILB (Minor League Baseball).
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Rock & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- select Rock
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi > Add-ons - Video Add-ons
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.