How to install TVOne Addon On kodi.
TVOne is brand new IPTV addon . that offers you free live TV channels from all around the World.
Sections include Documentary, Entertainment, Food, Kids, Movies, Music, News, Sports, and USA. You need to have F4mTester installed on your Kodi to get the best out of this Addon.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type GRECOTM & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select GRECOTM
- Select Repository-tvone.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi > Add-ons - Video Add-ons
- Guide Install Cathode Ray Tube Iptv On Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.