How to install Galaxy addon On kodi.
The Galaxy is a new fork of Covenant/Exodus from Ufo repo that offers you to watch all Movies and TV Shows from multiple sources on Kodi. Sections include Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Documentaries, Channels, Tools, Search.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type UFO & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select UFO
- Select Repository.ufo-repo-.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi > Add-ons - Video Add-ons
- Guide Install Euro Dennis List Iptv On Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.