how to install Aspis Addon On Kodi
Aspis is a brand new all in one Kodi addon that you can install from Supremacy repository on your Kodi. This addon offers you to watch 24/7, 3D Movies, 4K Movies, Box Set Movies, Catchup TV, Live TV, Sports and lot of other content in great picture quality.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Type in the following EXACTLY http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo- Select Aspis
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Superemacy & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- select Superemacy
- Select repository.Superemacy-x.x.x.zip
is now installed and ready to use.
The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi > Add-ons - Video Add-ons
- Guide Install TVOne Addon On Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.