how to install Yoda Addon On Kodi
Yoda Is a New Kodi addon from Supremacy Repository. that allows you to watch movies, TV shows. This Addon has Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools, Search..
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Type in the following EXACTLY http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo- Select Yoda
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Superemacy & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- select Superemacy
- Select repository.Superemacy-x.x.x.zip
is now installed and ready to use.
The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi > Add-ons - Video Add-ons
- Guide Install Atomic On Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.