How to install Tombstone addon On kodi.
The Tombstone Kodi addon is a brand new addon from Zero Tolerance repo. Tombstone is a great source of western content that offers you to watch Western Movies, Western Documentaries, and much more on Kodi. This addon has got different sections which include Western Movies, Cowboys and Indians, Wild West Documentaries, Country Classic Music, and Western Audio Books.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type TeamZT & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select TeamZT
- Select Repository-ZT.x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi > Add-ons - Video Add-ons
- Install Beats.HD On Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.