How To Install Aussie Repo On Kodi.
Kodi repository of add-ons for Australian content.
that allows you Kodi add-ons for all free-to-air TV providers in Australia and some on-demand and live (subscription) for AFL, NRL and Netball. It has many addons : 7plus, 9Now, ABC iView, ALF Video, Bigpond Movies, Cricket Australia, Netball Live, NRL Live, OlympicsOn7, SBS On Demand, Tenplay.
Most content is geo-blocked, so you will need to be in Australia, or have a suitable VPN provider for access. .
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Fusion & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- select Fusion
- Select english
- Install AU Freeview On Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.