How To Install CBC Olympics On Kodi.
The CBC Olympics Kodi addon has full coverage of the 2018 Winter Olympics from Pyeongchang, South Korea. The addon includes live streams, highlights, replays, schedules and everything for the entire winter Olympics. It is a great HD and buffer-free source to watch the entire Olympic games or to go back and watch highlights, replays, and other special videos about the Olympics.
CBC is a Canadian television channel that is one of the major sources for coverage during the Olympics. Its Olympic coverage is very well done.
In order to stream the CBC Olympics Kodi addon, you need to either be from Canada or have a VPN connected to a server in Canada. .
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Fusion & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- select Fusion
- Select english
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via Videos > Videos Add-Ons
- Select CBC Olympics from your home screen.
- Install YouTube Vault Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.