How to install Operation Robocop add-on On Kodi
Operation Robocop is one of the famous Kodi addon that was being used for watching live soccer streams and other sports events on Kodi. The good news is that Operation Robocop is back now, not as an individual addon but as an part of Kodi Addon, BOOM. If you have already BOOM addon installed on your Kodi then update the addon and you will get it in there. If you haven’t BOOM addon installed on your Kodi then follow our simple guide to to install it on Kodi krypton and get Operation Robocop back on your Kodi.
New Operation Robocop offers you to watch:
-> Premier League 24/7
-> MLB Network
-> NHL PHI at WSH(Home Feed) VOD and more.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type BOOM & select OK- Select BOOM!
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select BOOM
- Select repository.boom-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Select Install from repository
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Video Add-Ons
- Select BOOM from your home screen.
Open the Boom Addon and you will find Operation Robocop as a section under this Addon. Enjoy!
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.