how to install Atriox Addon On Kodi
Atriox Is a New Kodi addon from Supremacy Repository. that allows you to watch Movies And TV shows. It has many sections from IMDB to war categories. When a category is selected it takes a moment to build a list but works quickly after that..
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Type in the following EXACTLY http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo- Select Atriox
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Superemacy & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- select Superemacy
- Select repository.Superemacy-x.x.x.zip
is now installed and ready to use.
The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi > Add-ons - Video Add-ons
- Install Diamond Cinema On Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.