How to install Cerebro IPTV add-on On Kodi
Cerebro IPTV is great live TV add-on from Cerebro Repository. It has sections for Uk Geo Blocked where you can watch BBC Player, ITV Player, TV Catch Up and TV Player. It has also section for IPTV where you can watch eDoctor IPTV, Mdboro and Swift Streams.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type CEREBRO & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- select CEREBRO
- Select Cerebro IPTV from your home screen.
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.