How to install Aurora Add-on On kodi.
Aurora is a brand New Exodus Covenant Fork from Uncoded Repository. This add-on is great for watching TV Shows and Movies and it has also sections New TV shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools and Search..
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type UNCODED & select OK- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select UNCODED
- Select star.uncoded.zip
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Select Install from repository
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Video Add-Ons
- Select Aurora from your home screen.
- Install Neptune Rising On Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.