How to install Aurora Add-on On kodi.
Aurora is a brand New Exodus Covenant Fork from Uncoded Repository. This add-on is great for watching TV Shows and Movies and it has also sections New TV shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools and Search..
* Install on Kodi 17.x*
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type UNCODED & select OK- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select UNCODED
- Select star.uncoded.zip
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Select Install from repository
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Video Add-Ons
- Select Aurora from your home screen.
- Install Oculus On Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.