Sportsnet Now is a Canadian streaming service that covers live
sporing events including baseball, basketball, ice hockey, and American football. The Sportsnet Now Kodi addon allows you to view online content from Rogers Sportsnet Now. It can be found in the official Kodi add-on repository. In the tutorial below, you can find instructions on how to install Sportsnet Now on Kodi . The instructions should work on FireStick, PC, Mac, Android, and Raspberry Pi.
Due to geo-restrictions, the Sportsnet Now plugin will only fully function if you currently live in Canada. You will also need a valid Sportsnet subscription. Otherwise, you won’t be able to login to the addon and watch video content. With that being said, here’s how to install Sportsnet on Kodi.
* Install on Kodi 17 *
- Open Kodi
- From your Home Screen select Add-ons
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Video Add-Ons
*Install On Kodi 16.1 *
- Open Kodi
- SYSTEM > Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Kodi Add-ons Repository
- Select Video Add-Ons
- Select Sportsnet Now
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
The add-on is now installed
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons
- Select Sportsnet Now from your home screen.
- Install MLS Live Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.