The MLS Live Kodi plugin allows you to watch Major League
Soccer games on any device you have installed Kodi on. This includes your PC, Mac, Android, FireStick, or Raspberry Pi. You do not an active MLS Live subscription in order to sign into the addon. Additionally, you will not be able to use MLS Live Kodi addon unless you live in the United States or Canada due to geo-restrictions. If you live outside USA or Canada , you also need to use a VPN connection to get an American IP address.
The MLS Live plugin can be found in the official Kodi add-on repository. Once you have installed the addon, you can sign in using your MLS Live account credentials. Here’s how to install MLS Live on Kodi:
* Install on Kodi 17 *
- Open Kodi
- From your Home Screen select Add-ons
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Video Add-Ons
*Install On Kodi 16.1 *
- Open Kodi
- SYSTEM > Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Kodi Add-ons Repository
- Select Video Add-Ons
- Select MLS Live
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
The add-on is now installed
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons
- Select MLS Live from your home screen.
- Install NHL GameCenter Live Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.