How to install Swift Streamz on Kodi ? A quick Google search
will reveal 100s of articles which promise you working guides on how to install Swift Streamz on Kodi. Having gone through a lot of them myself, none of them actually work. That’s why I decided to do some digging myself. Ultimately, I came up with a way to get Swift Streamz on Kodi. The tutorial below will show you how to install Swift Streamz on Kodi. I’ve tested the guide on PC, Mac, FireStick, Raspberry Pi, and Android.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
- Download the livehub-.zip Here or Here and save to a location you can easily remember
Now to install an Add-on
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Navigate to where you downloaded the zip in the first step and select plugin.video.livehub-1.8.zipThe add-on is now installed
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Video Add-Ons
- Select Swift Streamz - enjoy
- Swift Streamz For Android
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.