NHL GameCenter Live is the best way to legally stream every
NHL hockey game of the season. This service is a paid service, but it’s the way to go if you’re a hockey fan. There is no better way to reliably watch HD quality live NHL hockey streaming. Here’s how to install the official NHL GameCenter Live Kodi addon on PC, Mac, Android, FireStick, or Raspberry Pi.
The NHL GameCenter Live addon is hands-down the best addon you can use to watch ice hockey on Kodi. Before we go into details on how to setup the NHL Kodi addon, please note that you will need a NHL GameCenter Live subscription in order to sign in. In case you live in USA, you won’t be able to watch some live games on NHL GameCenter Live due to blackout restrictions unless you connect to a VPN server outside USA first.
* Install on Kodi 17 *
- Open Kodi
- From your Home Screen select Add-ons
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Video Add-Ons
*Install On Kodi 16.1 *
- Open Kodi
- SYSTEM > Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Kodi Add-ons Repository
- Select Video Add-Ons
- Select NHL GameCenter Live
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
The add-on is now installed
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons
- Select NHL GameCenter Live from your home screen.
- Install NHL TV Kodi
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.