How to install BOOM add-on On Kodi
BOOM has been rebranded from The Fixtures Addon, in honor of Lee from Wookie Team. This is a live sports Addon that offers you to watch free live sports channels and other live channels on Kodi. You can also watch Football highlights, Kids channels, Kids movies through this Addon. You need to have F4mTester installed on your Kodi to get the best out of this Addon
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type BOOM & select OK- Select BOOM!
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select BOOM
- Select repository.boom-x.x.zip
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Select Install from repository
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Video Add-Ons
- Select BOOM from your home screen.
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.