How to install News 12 Addon on Kodi
the News 12 add-on for Kodi set out to make News 12 coverage free after finding another Kodi-related site that was asking for donations for access. The add-on works great and gives you access to News 12 coverage in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Connecticut, Hudson Valley, Long Island, New Jersey, and Westchester.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type goliath & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- select goliath
- Select repository.Goliath-x.x.x.zip
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon- Select Install from Zip File
The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi > Add-ons - Video Add-ons
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.