The guide below will show you how to install the ITV Player for
Kodi. This add-on streams content from the ITV Player website so you will require a UK IP to use it.
if you are outside UK then you must have VPN installed on your device to get access to this Addon.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Fusion & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- select Fusion
- Select english
- Select Littlewiz Repo
The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi > Add-ons - Video Add-ons
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.