Haw To Install Wookie lite Build For Kodi Krypton 17.1
Here is tha fantastic looking wookie lite build for kodi 17 krypton, There are no widgets so it loads incredibly fast and smoothly.
Wookie have made their first build for Krypton and it's the Wookie Lite. A hugely popular build from a massively popular build team that will run on just about about anything you care to try it on including Firesticks and Pi3. It's brimming with top tier add-ons and it's all presented in an aesthetically pleasing and tidy manner. A bright red theme runs throughout with Star Wars backdrops and the menu is sublime.
It is best to do this on a clean install of Kodi
* Install on Kodi 17.1*
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select OK- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Wookie & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select Wookie
- Select Click Me - Succumb to the Wookie.zip
- Select Close
- Select Install Wookie
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.