how to install MOTOR Replays Addon For Kodi
As you might guess the Motor Replays addon for Kodi is targeted at race fans. The developers have included a wide range of motor sports categories. Motor Replays presents Formula 1, MOTO GP, World Touring, documentaries and about 40 more categories.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Type in the following EXACTLY http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
- Select Motor Replays
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Superemacy & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- select Superemacy
- Select repository.Superemacy-x.x.x.zip
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Video Add-Ons
- Select Motor Replays from your home screen.
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.