How to install Freedom kodi Addon .
Freedom is the latest IPTV Addon that you can install on your Kodi for watching IPTV channels from all over the World.
all content shared here is freely available . Inside this Addon you will find following sections:
- Maddog's Pick
- World IPTV
- Free Server
- World Sports
- World Kids
- World News
- World Music
- World Movies
You need to have F4mTester installed on your Kodi to get the best out of this Addon.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Type in the following EXACTLY https://fazaxomote.000webhostapp.com/repo- Select plugin.video.freedomrld-2.0.zip
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type FREEDOM & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- Select FREEDOM
- Select OK
The Addon can be accessed by going back to the main screen of Kodi > Add-ons - Video Add-ons
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.