How To Install F4mTester Addon Kodi
Most of the IPTV streams are in F4m format so you need to have F4M tester Addon installed on your Kodi to play F4M Files.
Be sure to have the Unknown Source box checked as Kodi 17 requires this before installing 3rd party add-ons. Here - how to Enable Unknown Sources option
Now to install an Add-on
- From your Home Screen select Settings
- Select OK
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type Superemacy & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons
- Select Select the Add-on Browser Icon
- Select Install from Zip File
- select Superemacy
- Select repository.Superemacy-x.x.x.zip
- Select f4mTester
The F4MTester addon is now installed and ready to use.
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.