There's a good selection of different sections each containing lots of different channels. I haven't been through them all but quality seems decent on a few that I tried.
How To Install Chicago list Add-On For Kodi / Xbmc
- Download the Chicagolist Add-On and save to a location you can easily remember
- Open Kodi / XBMC
- Select SYSTEM > Settings
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate to where you downloaded the zip in the first step and select plugin.video.ChicagoList-1.0.zip
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons
- Select Chicago IPTV from your home screen.
How to add Adryanlist Iptv Add-on For Kodi / Xbmc
Check out my other Kodi / Xbmc posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.