How To Install BBC iPlayer Add-on For Kodi
BBC iPlayer, which is one of the popular TV streaming service in United Kingdom(UK) is now available through official Kodi repository. This Addon allows you to watch live an and prerecorded content from BBC and its affiliates. BBC iPlayer Addon is free and accesses only licensed content made available by BBC through their iPlayer service.
Note: You can access this Addon only in UK, if you are outside UK then you must have VPN installed on your device to get access to this Addon.
* Install on Kodi 17 *
- Open Kodi
- From your Home Screen select Add-ons
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Video Add-Ons
*Install On Kodi 16.1 *
- Open Kodi
- SYSTEM > Settings
- Select Add-ons
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Kodi Add-ons Repository
- Select Video Add-Ons
- Select iPlayer WWW
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-On Enabled Notification
The add-on is now installed
- As usual the add-on now can be accessed via VIDEOS > Add-Ons
- Select BBC iPlayer from your home screen.
Check out my other Kodi posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.