How To Install Pushbullet Add-on for Kodi or XBMC
You can send the following from your computer/mobile:
The add-on currently allows you to view all of the above on your Kodi/XBMC device - addresses show a map and lists are checkable.
The add-on is available through the Kodi/XBMC repo so no downloading or installing of other repo's is necessary.
- Open Kodi/XBMC
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Get Add-Ons
- Select Kodi Add-On Repository or XBMC.org Add-On Repository
- Select Services
- Select PushBullet
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on Enabled Notification
- You will see an error message - don't worry this is expected
- With Pushbullet still highlighted press C on your keyboard or right click (or whatever you need to do on your device to bring up the context menu)
- Select Configure
- Select Authorize
- Take a note of the 8 digit code
- Open a browser and go to http://auth.2ndmind.com
- Enter the 8 digit code
You should now see a message saying your device will start receiving from Pushbullet. Pushbullet is now setup and working.
Check out my other XBMC posts, you never know, you may find something of interest.