Watch IP TV from your broadcast provider or free live TV channels from the web
✔ Network Protocols : HLS, MMS, RTMP, RTSP, TS by UDP
✔ List view control and thumbnails for live stream
✔ Replay function on HLS stream
✔ HTTPS and encrypted stream support
✔ Digital zoom and picture shifting mode
✔ Ad free
First you will need to input channels list (m3u playlist), you can get it from your provider or find free channels list in the web.
You can place your playlist
1) on web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the application
2) on local card and select file in file manager
The application is based on Network Media Player Framework. The SDK supports all major network protocols and multimedia codecs, tested and tuned for all major Android hardware platforms and has over 1M users!
• Hardware acceleration – a new hardware accelerated decoder for HD video
• Multi-core decoding - support of the multiple processor cores for decoding
• Multi-channel support - simultaneous connection to multiple resources or multiple video decoding
• Video integration with any Activity - based on SurfaceView and can be integrated with any Activity
• Hardware pre and post video processing – hardware de-interlacing and various pre and post video processing using OpenGL shaders
• Custom and standard notifications - notifies application about connection, disconnection and other events, possibility to add custom event
• Preview mode
• Multicast/Unicast UDP stream playback
SDK and Custom Solutions. Build your own IPTV Player within hours using our SDK.
SDK AND CUSTOM SOLUTIONS. BUILD YOUR OWN IPTV PLAYER WITHIN HOURS. MARKET PROVEN WITH MORE THAN 1M USERS!